Wednesday 15 July 2015

FNAF 4 TRAILER

I know it came out on the 13/07/15, but I forgot this blog even existed. FNaF 4 trailer released and gave shock to thousands of people on Monday evening (USA) and Midnight (UK). I woke up at 6:25am - as I do - and I went on to my subscriptions and found ZombieWarsSMT uploaded a video called FNAF4 TRAILER || BABY FREDDY'S! || TRAILER BREAKDOWN #5 and I thought what... like when he made a video when FNAF 3 came out called SECRET FNAF3 MENU? Springtrap's Name Confirmed! by ZombieWarsSMT . I was shocked by the trailer in the way as you are most possibly a child or even purpleman as a child. CLICK HERE ---> FNAF 4 TRAILER <--- to see trailer... catch you later, sorry I haven't made a blog post ever. BYE! Image result for nightmare bonnie jumpscare

No comments:

Post a Comment