Thursday 29 October 2015

Scott Double Trolls

Scott! You did it with fnaf 3: Image result for fnaf 3 troll game Look now: Image result for fnaf world halloween edition(fnaf world) (28.10.15/10.28.15) I was just peeking on fnafworld.com then skoot pretended he got hacked (again) and release the legit game on gamejolt ({ which has been removed :( }) I'll update you later, nto agar.io!


 FNaF 4 Scottgames.com... There used to be all the orange letters but now. (Sorry if looking after posted) HEY DAD I KNOW YOU ARE READING C'MON! That supposedly Springtrap animatronic in orange was Bonnie d Bunnie. As you may know, the Halloween update is out in 2 days (29.10.15/10.29.15). It is 19:13 right now and I am home from my holiday and this was also released: Image result for come hang out fnafmangle. DAD WILL YOU STOP? Lol.

FNaF World: (oops messed up)

No comments:

Post a Comment